Thursday, March 23, 2006

I ate the soup and now I think I should eat some words

**!*&?!!***fffffffff

Plus I ate the bloody blog entry, too.

Hit the wrong key and the entire post disappeared, "undo" was greyed and "recover post" didn't.

FUCK.

I need to be doing other stuff, so here's a precis.

Cabbage soup was ok if, like us, you like that sort of thing, instructions on request.

Short discourse on the joys of fartichoke soup, when and where to eat it.

Brief update of the travels of the DSM, who did spend the night at home, only to bugger of again this morning on a work jolly, musings on the fact that his company don't include partners in anything, and me not really complaining about that.

Fairly major eating of words over what I said about the SOAR prog which is now up on the website. Workshops ok, targetted well at core market, just not so much at me, although at least three I could tolerate doing. Much digging of holes around who is doing what and what I might recommend, probably just as well that bit got erased, written word being so easily misinterpreted.

Rapid review of What I Am Working On - or not. In brief - very little of excitement, although I am Doing Stuff.

OK, ok Could Do Better. Maybe demain.

No comments: