Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Back where they belong

Time for a gratuitous cat photo.

Back where they belong

Released from prison yesterday, half-starved and totally mistreated, they are now safely ensconced on our bed. Where else?

Oh, and hey - a new podcast. OK, so I am not a weaver, but it's all fibre, and Judith Mackenzie too in the latest one. I love podcasts.

And - another treat - a nice little package of beautiful dyed cotton roving from an Onliner arrived in this morning's mail. It appears to be the year of cotton as well as silk. This latest is crying out to be spun on a lightweight top whorl spindle for some reason. I'll let you know.

What I need to be doing now is cracking on with the beading, and probably even more important, ding doing (sometimes Blogger spellcheck is so daft, but it gives me the opportunity to practice my new skill) some samples for my next AH class which is fancy yarns.

Yikes.

No comments: