Thursday, November 03, 2005

New necklace

This isn't the beaded necklace that I have been burbling on about in previous posts; that still isn't quite finished. This is the same design, but with different beads, and slightly shorter, designed to go with the devore jacket for the posh dinner. I'm really pleased with it. Also pleased because I think that I have enough of all the beads left to do a bracelet as well. I am going to be frightfully well-behaved at this do - a little bling has to be allowable!

blue-green spiral necklace

Other than that, little progress on any fibre front. I have nearly finished spinning the merino/tencel, then I shall start on the alpaca and silk that is intended for an attempt at the Landscape shawl. And I have been playing around with hook sizes and so on for the crochet jacket, but am feeling a tad unconvinced. I'll have another go at coven this evening, perhaps.

Other than that, I am feeling all too aware that everyone is in the final stages of gearing up for SOAR - and here I sit at home. Ah, well, I'm sure I can think of something to do in compensation........

No comments: