Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Oh FFFFFFF

Just got an email from one of the supposed French crew, who is dropping out. Not only am I cheesed off about it, but I know someone else who will be even more so and guess who will have to pick up the pieces. Thing is, I am the realistic one, and I know that when people jump enthusiastically on to an idea, they do not necessarily translate that into action. So I keep part of my own enthusiasm reined in....but, basically, buggrit.

I suspect that the entire joint enterprise is about to go down the tubes - maybe, just maybe not, but I ain't gonna hold my breath. I feel sad about it, because we aren't going to SOAR this year, and I'm going to miss the people and the buzz like crazy. But, that's life, and ya gotta live it. Him and me will have a fun trip come what may - or if we don't then there is some need for drastic action!

I'm all set up for York this weekend, I'm looking forward to it. I enjoyed the previous beading class, and this one will be a lot better, I think, even if harder work! I started the multi coloured funny-shaped amulet bag finally, after several false starts - I do wish I could get going with peyote without all this angst. I think it is going to look outrageous and pretty - just like moi!

gw

No comments: